http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Facts about CGI sheet (better choice than tents)

I wanted to share information about CGI sheets. Its better than tents and people can move to permanent homes rather than tent. Here are few facts about CGI Sheets. I got this information from City sadder road Rawalpindi after spent a day to buy 4 ton of CGI sheets.

  • Best bargain is buy sheet by weight and not by dimension.
  • Sheet should not be more than 10 feet length unless you have requirement.
  • Maximum length is 16 feet. but expert believe 10 feet will have more strength.
  • Width is 3.5 feet and after carogation its 3 feet.
  • 27 gauge sheet is suitable and more you come down better it is; mean 26 is better than 27.
  • 28 gauge and above are very thin sheet; expert in the sheet market says they don't last too long and less strength to hold.
  • Also be very cautious about when they weight ready sheet, they put extra weight which you can't detect; use digital weighing machine and check machine with standard weight before putting sheets.

Never give them full money until they load into your truck and then clear remaing balance.
I bought four ton with family fund to denote to Rawalakot. Price I paid was Rs 59.50/Kilo ($1US) (very good deal). Trader in the market are asking 67 to 70 per kilo. Please call me if you have any questions at 0300 856 8418
Some facts about weights:
1 Ton = 1000 kilo grams.
4 Ton = 4000 kilo grams.
4000= 4000 * 59.50 = RS238,000

Price for 1 Ton= Rs 59500 or $1000 USD
Price for 4 Ton = Rs 238,000 or $4000 dollars

Imran Hashmi
Sms +92300856-8418
Canada 1-416 628 9101
www.hashmi.ca

6 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a good year for you

23/3/07 10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Dear Webmaster,

I've greatly enjoyed looking through your website. I have a blog on a related subject and I think

it might be of interest to your readers. This blog provides SMS Text Messages and quotes on various topics. The page is located at http://coolsmsjokes.blogspot.com/ .

I would like to link exchange with you. I will put your link on my blog and in return you have to put my link on your website.

Please let me know when you posted my link

Here is my link info:

Title : Sweet Love Quotes
URL : http://coolsmsjokes.blogspot.com/2006/02/sweet-love-quotes.html

I hope you find this link appropriate and useful.Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Waiting for your positive response.

Sincerely,
Manish Kapoor
E-Mail - manish_rk9@rediffmail.com

30/3/08 4:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said :

free sms to india,Send Free SMS to any CDMA, GSM Mobiles all over India.
Free SMS is only for personal Use not for Commercial Use.
smsseva

2/4/09 4:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said :

Nice Blog Friend

Golden Words Sms
www.esmsfun.com

26/1/10 2:39 am  
Anonymous SMS Collection said :

Interesting one.
Thanks for share.

6/5/11 7:27 pm  
Anonymous Sms library said :

nice blog and nice fresh jokes wait more

http://smslibrary08.blogspot.com/

18/3/12 11:16 pm